Thursday, December 7, 2006

What Is Happening to Me?

If you have nasal allergies, you are extra sensitive to certain substances. When you're exposed to these normally harmless substances, your body has an exaggerated reaction that mainly affects your nose, throat, eyes, and ears. The good news is nasal allergies can be treated, and you can feel better.
Here is what some people have said about having nasal allergies.

"Since I've gotten help with my nasal allergy, my life is easier and happier. I can work and enjoy my family a lot more." Oleta

"I can get through my day without problems now, thanks to my medication. I used to be miserable all the time." Susan

"I could hardly function with the sinus pressure, headaches, ear and throat pain, coughing, and nose blowing. I couldn't breathe." Cassandra

No comments: